Today I’d like to teach you some phrasal verbs about DATING, so, grab your notebook and let’s get started?
- Chat up – talk to someone you are sexually interested in to get them interested in you.
- Hit it off – have a good relationship from the first time you meet a person.
- Ask out – to invite someone for a date.
- Move on – to change from one thing to the next thing.
- Go out – to date somesome. To be in a relationship.
- Fall for – to feel love for; be in love with someone.
- Break up – to end a relationship.
- Make up – to stop being angry with someone. to forgive, apologise with someone and to be friends again after a fight or argument.
I hope you have enjoyed! Now it’s time to practice!