Hello guys, what’s up?
Vamos aproveitar essa queda que tivemos na temperatura e aprender alguns phrasal verbs relacionados com clima? Vou ensinar 6 phrasal verbs para vocês e também vou colocar um exercício aqui para treinarem depois, let’s get started?
- Brighten up – the sky becomes lighter and the sun starts to shine
- Cloud over – the sky becomes covered with clouds
- Clear up – it stops being rainy or cloudy
- Warm up – to become warmer
- Cool down – to become cooler
Now, complete these sentences using one of the phrasal verbs you’ve just learned. When you have finished you can check your answers.
1 – There’s a lovely blue sky now but unfortunately the forecast says that it’s going to ___ later in the day.
2 – I hate when it’s so hot. I wish it would ___.
3 – I think spring is coming soon because the weather is ___.
4 – Let’s go for a walk this afternoon if the rain ___.
5 – We could have a picnic this afternoon if the weather ___.